AlgoMantra, b. 2005

1/f)))$VediCrystalpunk | CryptoTantrika > ./Swaha!!
OrganicPoetry
AlgoKreeda
AlgoYatra
Recent Posts
Archives
Contributors

Design : The Nimble Nimbus
Participants

Powered by Blogger Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Commercial Break
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Push me! Push me!
(He didn't) Captain's Log, AlgoMantra sequence initiated.
No physical response from subject. Signs
of mental paralysis, seizure. His mouth gained
independence and went automaton, couldn't stop
speaking. He looped around the "Don't mess with me!
You don't know me!" subroutine, while I was saying
calmly, "But!! I AM messing with you. Push me!"

Etcetra

1.(artwork: Early Spring) Hotlinking the Taiwanese Government.
2. WildType BacterioPoetics is going buzzerk!
3. Download Qu'uraan (Rapidshare link) by Eno and Byrne it. (heh!) The song is divine.
0 Comments: Post a Comment